Looking for a pretty Valentine’s mocktail that the entire family can enjoy? This cranberry, lime, and ginger combination is delicious and festive. It is a bit on the tart side, so if you prefer a sweeter mocktail, use equal parts cranberry juice and simple syrup.
Cranberry Ginger Mocktail
- 1 oz. ginger lime simple syrup (recipe below)
- 1.5 oz. unsweetened cranberry juice
- Sparkling water
- Combine ginger lime simple syrup and cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker and shake until well mixed.
- Strain ginger cranberry mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with lime.
Ginger Lime Simple SyrupWhile this was created for the Cranberry Ginger Mocktail, it also makes a good citrusy ginger ale syrup for a Sodastream.
- 2 inches of fresh ginger sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil on the stovetop.
- Reduce heat to low and let the mixture simmer for 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool fully.
- Strain ginger out and store in the fridge.